We’re excited to open membership to the NASW Heartland Book Club to members of NASW Kentucky. Sign up by June 6th to participate in the group’s next book or join right away to catch up on the current book. The book club will connect virtually through a LinkedIn group to discuss relevant books for social workers. The book cub will give members the opportunity to:
- Earn 3 CEUs for each book that they read and pass a short quiz with a score of 80% or more. The group will read six books per year so participants can earn up to 18 CEUs per year depending on their state(s) of licensure.
- Read interesting books related to social work
- Connect with other social workers to grow their professional network and learn from their peers
- Participate entirely online so the program can work with people’s busy schedules
- Hold themselves accountable to reading by being part of a cohort
To sign up please visit http://pbc.guru/nasw/heartland/ and follow the steps to sign up. The program is $49 per year for chapter members and includes the online quizzes for CEU credit.
Members receive $20 off the full price of $69 with this code: MOAK2016230
The book club will be managed by PBC Guru. PBC Guru manages professional book clubs for companies and will be moderating the LinkedIn group for the chapter to help make this program a great experience for all participants. If you’d like to learn more about PBC Guru you can visit their website at www.pbc.guru or email them at email@example.com. Feel free to email them with any questions about the NASW Heartland Book Club