- September 30th, 2014
University of Kentucky Student Center
209 Student Center
Lexington, KY 40506
Get the map
We are excited to present the NASWKY Annual Conference 2014
1. NASW Member $150
2. Sister Organization $175 We would like to recognize and thank all sister social work organizations.
- Kentucky Society for Clinical Social Workers
- North American Association of Christian Social Workers
- Kentucky Association of Social Work Educators
- Kentucky Association of School Social Workers
- National Association of Black Social Workers0
- Association of VA Social Workers
3. Non Member $210
4. Students $50; Complimentary with 3 hours volunteer time–contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Pay by credit card now OR send check to
NASWKY 76 C.Michael Davenport Blvd Frankfort, KY 40601
We request that you pay in advance for the 2014 Annual Conference. Please contact email@example.com for any questions.
We are working with The Campbell House Hotel, UK Parking, and an outside cab vendor for your convenience. Choose one or more of the following options:
- Reserve a room at The Campbell House and take advantage of free shuttle service.
- Purchase a Parking Package (includes permits for both days) for $7 when you register. Parking package permit will be valid in any non-gated E lot and E/K (stadium parking) parking lot area. CATS Shuttle Service available.
- South Limestone Garage is conveniently located. Parking spots are limited and it is suggested you arrive 7-730am. The garage offers paid parking spots for $8/day.
- Try LexTran. LexTran is Lexington Public Transportation and runs through campus.
- Organize a carpool. You and several social worker colleagues could ride together and split the cost.
University of Kentucky College of Social Work
Stoner Creek Behavioral Health Centre
KVC Behavioral Health Care Kentucky, Inc
for your generous contributions!
Register for Conference
Bookings are no longer available for this event.